At unloading point, bulk materials are unloaded from railway cars (self-dumping cars and other types). The material dumped from the cars enters filling hoppers. Feeder screws or flaps dicharge collected bulk material onto collecting conveyor and the material furhter travels to storage area or packing unit. Unloading unit is designed to handle any bulk materials, specifically granulated mineral fertilizers, cereals, etc. It consists of supporting structure that carries frames with an undercarriage girder, hoppers, and the collecting conveyor. The hopper is equipped with grids for catching residues from above the sieves and side walls that prevent the leakage of any material outside the unloading point. The hoppers are made of stainless steel. The supporting frame and the sieves are made of structural steel with chemical-resistant coating protecting it from aggressive environment.
- Modular structure for quick assembly
- Can be used with rails installed on floor level as well as with elevated rails
- Full delivery including the supporting structure under the railway and rail-fastening system
- The installation kit contains sieves along the entire length of the unloading point, preventing large lumps entering the hopper
- The unit comes with essential electrical equipment for operation
- Only construction works need to be delivered by client (concrete structure)
- Long service life